FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please click on the question to view the answer. If we haven't answered your question below please feel free to contact us at any time.
(Please click on the question on view its answer)
- Q: Can I let my photographer know any preferences I might have?
- We welcome your input! These are your photos, our photographers are there to make you look good. Let them know your ’good side’ or any particular pose you would like.
- Q: Can I preorder my portrait photography?
Yes - Preorder your portrait photography to receive a FREE 8x10" reprint valued at $30.
- Q: Can I take pictures with my family?
- Absolutely! Discuss the different combinations of photos you would like and let our staff know on the day. We can take as many combinations of photos as you like.
- Q: Do I have to purchase my photos on the day?
- No. If you are not ready to purchase on the day of your ceremony, no problem. Still come and get your photo taken, then take your time browsing your images online after your graduation and purchase when you are ready.
- Q: Do I need to book?
- No, you don’t need to book. We have plenty of photographers available so just turn up on the day and we’ll take care of you.
- Q: How long does it take to print the photos?
- Once you have chosen your favourite shots, your photos will be printed instantly – that way, they are ready for you to take home on the day of your ceremony.
- Q: I love my pictures! Can I purchase more when I get home?
- Definitely! Head to our website, all you will need is your student ID and your pictures will be there waiting for you!
- Q: What type of photos do you offer?
We offer traditional portrait photography and green screen photography incorporating classic Sydney University landmarks such as the jacaranda tree, the
inner quadrangle and many more.
- Q: When is the best time to have my photos taken?
- Come and visit us prior to your graduation ceremony, that way you will be looking your absolute best. Once the photography is out of the way, you are free to focus solely on the ceremony.
- Q: Where are you located?
- We are located in the Holme Building (where you receive your academic dress). We have plenty of signage around the campus so you won’t miss us.
- Q: Can I get my Testamur Framed?
Yes. We frame testamurs and photos onsite. Choose from our range of frames and our experienced framers
will put it together. That way, everything is ready for you to take home on the day of your ceremony.
- Q: Can I preorder my testamur & photo frames?
Yes - Preorder your testamur or photo frame today to receive 5% off your frame order.
- Q: I had my Testamur framed after my ceremony, now I would like my photos framed in a matching frame– is this possible?
- For sure, bring your photo to any other Sydney University graduation and we will frame it for your on the spot.
- Q: I haven’t received my Testamur yet– can I still get it framed?
- Absolutely! Just pick your frame when you get your photographs taken and we will put it aside for you. When you are returning your academic dress, pop in and we will frame it for you on the spot.
- Q: Will I be able to get my frame home without damaging it?
- Our expert framing staff take the very best of care when packing frames for transit. Obviously, we recommend that you are careful with it, but it is packed for transport with plenty of bubble wrap!