Santa Photography Customer Support
Thanks for visiting our Santa photography customer support page. We’ve got some great tips on how to get the perfect Santa photo and answers to all your frequently asked questions. Don’t forget to visit Jingle’s Treehouse! Jingle has heaps of ‘free’ fun Christmas activities to entertain your kids.
Frequently asked questions
(Please click on the question on view its answer)Before your Santa photo
- Q: Can I bring my pet to have a Santa photo?
- Many shopping centres offer dedicated photo sessions for pets! Contact your local shopping centre for more information.
- Q: Can I preview my Santa experience video before purchasing?
Absolutely! We have preview stations at each video site where you can preview your video prior to making a purchase.
- Q: Can I purchase a digital copy of my photo?
- Absolutely! In fact we encourage it, that way if you ever need to reprint it you can! We offer a range of Digital Photo Packages.
- Q: Can I purchase my Santa photo from a previous year?
- Unfortunately no. Scene to Believe do not keep Santa photos from previous years. If you think you may want reprints in the future check out our Digital Photo Packages so that you always have them on file.
- Q: Can I visit Santa without purchasing a photo package?
- Absolutely! Everyone is welcome to visit Santa regardless of whether you are purchasing a photo or not. For those little visitors that are not so sure of Santa we encourage regular visits before attempting to get a photo.
- Q: Do I need to make an appointment to have my Santa photo taken?
- Appointments are not required to see Santa. If you are hoping to spend some additional time getting your children comfortable with Santa then speak with our friendly team at the shopping centre and they will be able to suggest quieter periods of the day.
- Q: How long do I have to wait to receive my photos?
- There is no waiting! Scene to Believe Santa photos are printed instantly.
- Q: What hours will Santa be on location at the shopping centre?
- Santa arrives in most shopping centres in November right up until Christmas Eve. For information relating to Santa’s arrival and operational hours visit the Shopping centres website or alternatively contact Scene to Believe Customer Care on +61 2 8294 5899 and our team will be able to help.
- Q: What is a Virtual Queue?
- We are excited to announce that some of our studios will be introducing the Virtual Queue this year allowing you to shop while you wait. For more information please contact our Customer Care team on +61 2 8294 5899.
- Q: What type of merchandise do you offer?
We offer a range of Christmas themed merchandise. Add this year’s Santa photo for a wonderful personalised gift!
Flashing Light Frame
- Available in 6x8 or 4x6 size
- Requires 2 AA batteries
- Available in 6x8 or 4x6 size
- No batteries required
Light Up Folio Frame
- Suits 6x8 or 4x6 photos
- Lightweight – great for posting overseas
- Holds a 4x6 photo
- Available in a musical or standard design
- Holds two 2x3 wallet sized photos
- Children can write a message and include on one side of the snow globe to give it that magic touch!
- Holds a 2x3 wallet sized photo
- Q: I didn’t receive my Photo email, how can I access this?
Sorry that you are having trouble accessing your digital files - it's possible the email has been caught up in spam filters. Please go to http://www.scenetobelieve.com.au/digitalfiles and select the store you visited. Enter your unique photo code which can be found on one of the printed photos - please only include the first part of the code (everything before the _XXX).
If this doesn’t work, please send us an email
- Q: Can I purchase copies of my Santa photo after Christmas?
- Please contact our Customer Care team on +61 2 8294 5899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: How do I purchase additional copies of my photos?
- Simply return to the studio where your photo was taken. Make sure you bring your Photo ID Code. This is printed on the bottom corner of your photo or alternatively on your receipt. Unfortunately we are unable to produce reprints at our Head Office.
- Q: I believe the photo package I purchased is missing a photo. What should be in my photo package?
Santa’s Gift Pack
Four 4x6, two 6x8, eight wallet photos, one high resolution image on email, two Christmas cards, calendar, four gift tags, three bookmarks and one magnet frame.Ultimate Santa’s Gift Pack
Same as Santa’s Gift Pack (above) but with an email containing up to six high resolution images from your sitting instead of just one!
Rudolph or David the Talking Tree
Two 6x8, four 4x6, eight wallet photos, two magnet frames and calendar.
Blitzen or Christmas Special
One 6x8, two 4x6, four wallet photos, one magnet frame and two gift tags.
Vixen or Christmas Fairy
One 6x8, one 4x6 and four wallet photos.
DIGITAL PHOTO PACKAGES
Up to six high resolution images from your sitting and one 6x8 photo (one calendar included for free).
One high resolution image and one 6x8 photo (one calendar included for free).
- Q: I can’t get the base off my snowglobe! Help!
- Q: I forgot to collect my photos at the time of purchase! What can I do now?
- Oh no! Return to the studio and speak with our friendly staff. They will be able to assist you.
- Q: Where do I find my Photo ID Code?
Whenever you contact Scene to Believe, please have your Photo ID code. Our Customer Care team will always ask you for this information to ensure they can address your enquiry correctly.