Exchange and Refund Policy
All Scene to Believe photographs are displayed on preview monitors for approval by customers prior to printing & purchase.
Scene to Believe will exchange your photo package or merchandise purchases in the following circumstances:
- Printed photos are faulty and not of an acceptable standard (dust marks on prints, faulty printer paper).
- The photograph is not focused correctly
- Subjects positioned within the photo are cropped/cut out of the picture
- The photograph is not zoomed correctly
- Photos purchased as digital files (CD or USB drives) are corrupt or faulty
- Your merchandise (frame, snow globe, magnet frame etc) is damaged or not of an acceptable quality
In the event of a photo purchase exchange Scene to Believe will resolve the issue in the following sequence.
- Edit the purchased photo to an acceptable standard of the customer & then reprint the same purchased package.
- If we are unable to edit the purchased photo to an acceptable standard we will offer the customer the opportunity to substitute this photo with any other photo taken during their photo sitting.
- If no photos taken during the sitting are of a standard acceptable to the customer we will offer the customer a reshoot.
- If the customer is unable to return to any of our locations for a reshoot the cost of the photo package will be refunded.
Refunds will be processed either by posting a cheque or providing a direct debit to the customer.
In the event of a merchandise exchange (frame, snow globe, magnet frame etc), should Scene to Believe be out of stock of a particular item the purchase price of this item will be refunded.
Please note that in all instances an exchange can only occur on the following conditions:
- All original photos within the package purchased are returned to Scene to Believe
- Any faulty merchandise items are returned
- On presentation of your receipt (as proof of purchase)
Scene to Believe will not exchange or refund any items due to a change in mind by the customer.