FAST PASS BOOKING SYSTEM
Scene to Believe aims to cut down customer waiting time and increase customer satisfaction. How do we achieve this? By implementing a fast pass booking system.
- Bookings will be allocated online, with a maximum of 3 sittings per 30 minutes.
- Customers book their time slot in 30-minute intervals and can arrive at any time during this interval (e.g. 10am - 10.30am).
- Customers purchase their package online and are then able to purchase additional merchandise on the day.
- Customers are asked to present a copy (printed or digital) of their booking confirmation at the set upon arrival. However, it is not essential as we will be able to retrieve their details as well.
- When the customer arrives to the set, they will join the 'Fast Pass' queue which essentially 'jumps the queue' of walk-in customers who have not booked or paid in advance.
- The Scene To Believe greeter will prioritise Fast Pass customers by alternating between those who have pre-booked and regular walk-up queues.