Scene to Believe’s goal is to supply Santa characters that provide a magical Christmas experience to children visiting our photography studios. Santa plays a crucial role in representing the shopping centre, often influencing a parent’s decision as to which location they should take their children to for their visit with Santa. High quality Santa characters generate positive word of mouth, which in-turn increases visitations.
- Have great communication skills with a unique ability to relate to children
- Undergo thorough screening and selection processes to ensure they meet our high standards for engaging with children
- Hold current Working with Children clearance notices/approvals
- Participate in intensive training programs alongside photography/customer service staff to ensure the team is prepared for working together
- Are trained on popular children’s toys and current trends
- Are presented in the highest quality suits/costumes
- Are rostered to maximise customer throughput (overlapping shifts with carefully planned break times)
BENEFITS OF USING OUR SANTA’S
Shopping Centre staff benefit from reduced workloads through only having to deal with one company for the supply of both Santa characters and photography services (ease of coordinating operational hours, less administration, stronger communication etc).
Santa characters fall under the control of our site managers. Thus staffs are on hand at all times to provide feedback in relation to their performance with the ability to immediately resolve issues should they arise.
Site Managers are in daily contact with Santa characters ensuring that rosters are followed and that all shifts are filled. Site Managers also have access to back up Santa characters for emergency fulfillments.
Training of photographers and Santa characters is conducted in unity under the one banner. This avoids any procedural conflicts and enables photographers and Santa to work towards the same goals.
Santa characters working in harmony with photographers ensures a positive team environment is created on set, which in-turn ensures a magical experience is provided to all of Santa’s visitors.