SnapTag for Instagram - WESTFIELD CHERMSIDE
- To raise awareness for children living with a disability, and their families
- Provide a fun and interactive photo booth to help encourage gold coin donations and raise awareness for HeartKids charity
- To promote the event through consumer interaction with Instagram
HOW IT WORKED:
Westfield Chermside set up various attractions around the centre (giant board games, prehistoric playground, story time, face painting etc). Then visitors to the shopping centre were encouraged to 'snap a photo' at the various attractions and post their photo to Instagram using #giveabilitydaychermside. Scene to Believe's SnapTag solution then instantly printed these photographs containing Westfield Chermside and HeartKids branding, providing a unique keepsake for participants and also encouraging gold coin donations.
- Over $3,500 was raised for HeartKids charity
- Westfield Chermside saw a large increase in Instagram activity
- Scene to Believe provided a roaming photographer to take and post photos to Instagram for visitors who did not have an Instagram account (thus capturing everyone).